Our Admissions Protocol: – smooth, simple and focused on you!
Calling to gain admission to a treatment program is a stressful event. Our Admissions staff will take the stress out of that process. We will work with you or family members to make the process as simple and rewarding as possible. Treatment for addiction requires assessment is a medical procedure and is treated as such—in a professional and caring way with proper authorization, paperwork and procedures that must be followed.
Understanding insurance coverage and payments, as well as arranging your stay in detox/treatment can be confusing and overwhelming at times, but our Admissions team is here to help. Just know we are here for you and know the paths that lead to successful detox and treatment.
Information we need from you:
- Be sure to have your insurance information and or payment information ready when you call. We accept all major insurances and also major credit cards for processing payment information.
- At the time of your call we will also need information from you in order to conduct a clinical and behavioral assessment over the phone. This will not be a long process but allows for us to get started and assess your fit for the Dynamic Life programs.
Insurances we work with – See list below
Dynamic Life Recovery is an out of network (OON) provider with all insurances. We accept PPO and some EPO insurances as well as offer other financing services for self-pay clients.
All insurances are verified and approved before a client is officially accepted into the treatment program.
If you are a self-pay client, financial paperwork must be filled out prior to coming to the program. All major credit cards are accepted and we have other financing programs we work with for support.
The Complete Admissions Process:
- Contact/Call the Dynamic Life Recovery Centers admissions team at 844-712-1080.
- An Admissions Coordinator will personally work with and review the treatment program.
- Yes, You will work with the same person through the entire process.
- Insurance is verified. This usually only takes 30-60 minutes. Then……
- A assessment/screening appointment is set up. (This appointment usually lasts 20 minutes.)
- Transportation to our facility and a check-in date are arranged. Our Admissions Coordinators will help you with securing airline tickets or other transportation and arrange for airport pickup, etc.
- Once you arrive at you will be greeted by our admission specialist and final paperwork and processing will be completed.
- At this time you will be assigned a partner already in the program who will assist with your assimilation into the program.